You may see a textual or pictorial
view of defining a shortcut key.
How to define a shortcut key for PrintDeskTop
- Download and install PrintDeskTop.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Click on All Programs.
- Click the PrintDeskTop link.
- Right-click the PrintDeskTop icon ().
- Click Properties.
- Click the Shortcut tab.
- Click inside the Shortcut key box.
- Press the key or combination of keys you want to use to have PrintDeskTop
print your screen. Ctl+Alt+p is a good choice.
- Click OK.
- That's it!
- If desired, define a different shortcut key for landscape printing.
Substitute "PrintDeskTop" by "PrintDeskTop (landscape)"
in step 5 above and perhaps choose Ctl+Alt+L as shortcut key choice.
To print your screen, press the key(s) you defined in step 8 above.
If you chose Ctl+Alt+p, then press and hold the Ctl and Alt and
p keys simultaneously and your screen should print.
An alternate solution is to use the freeware utility HoeKey.