You may see a textual or pictorial
view of defining a shortcut key.
How to define a shortcut key for PrintDeskTop
- Download and install PrintDeskTop.
- Click the Windows Start button:
- Click the All Programs link:
- Click the PrintDeskTop link:
- Right-click the PrintDeskTop icon:
- Click Properties:
- Click the Shortcut tab:
- Click inside the Shortcut key box:
- Press the key or combination of keys you want to use to have PrintDeskTop
print your screen. Ctl+Alt+p is a good choice:
- Click OK:
- That's it!
To print your screen, press the key(s) you defined in step 9 above.
If you chose Ctl+Alt+p, then press and hold the Ctl and Alt and
p keys simultaneously and your screen should print.
An alternate solution is to use the freeware utility HoeKey.